Dr. Rader offers the following Counseling Services:
Work and Career Issues
Clients will make positive changes to resolve problem issues, reduce stress, and achieve effective long lasting relief. As a psychotherapist, Dr. Rader's methods provide near immediate results with little or no maintenance.
Dr. Rader is a healthcare professional who provides support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping for issues such as:
• Attaining a better understanding of yourself and your personal goals and values
• Examine and Identify Faulty Belief systems and defeating behavior.
• Developing skills for improving your relationships
• Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
• Find new ways to cope with and reduce Stress and Anxiety• Eliminate Fear and Worry
• Managing Anger, Depression, and other emotional pressures
• Improving Communications Skills - learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you
• Dissolve Unhealthy, Unproductive Patterns - breaking old behaviors and develop new ones
• Difficult Transitions
• Effective treatment of Trauma
• Resolving Emotional Pain
• Discovering new ways to solve problems• Eating Issues and Body Concerns
• Improving your Self-Esteem, boosting self-confidence
• Cultivate Acceptance of Self, Others and Situations
Dr. Rader holds Certificates in Chemical Abuse, Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery and Relaxation which she employs in conjunction with traditional therapy.
Phone Appointments Available
420 S. Beverly Dr. Ste 100-8 Beverly Hills, Ca 90212
116 N. Robertson Blvd. Suite #806 West Hollywood, CA 90048